Craniosacral Therapy for Physical and Emotional Discomfort
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on approach that releases tension deep in the body to relieve pain and and improve whole-body health.
The central nervous system is heavily influenced by the craniosacral system – the membranes and fluid that surround, protect and nourish the brain and spinal cord. Restrictions to the craniosacral system can be detected and corrected through CST. Correcting these restrictions often results in healthier immune function, prevention of illness, and alleviation of chronic pain or discomfort.
CST has been used successfully to alleviate symptoms and improve outcomes in the following conditions:
- Migraines and Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Stress and Tension-Related Disorders
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Infant and Childhood Disorders
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Fatigue
- TMJ Syndrome
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Orthopedic Problems
- And many other conditions
We offer full or partial CST sessions to our patients as a therapeutic option for pain management, alleviation of physical or emotional discomfort, prevention of illness, and overall health improvement.