Natural Medicine and Conventional Cancer Care
Dr. Perchemlides is a board certified Naturopathic Oncologist, having completed a Residency in Integrative Oncology with The Cancer Treatment Centers of America, and having passed credentialing exams by the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology Examiners.
Dr. Perchemlides applies Naturopathic Oncology Principles to cancer care, enabling his patients to safely benefit from natural treatments during their conventional cancer care. A trained naturopathic oncologist can empower cancer patients with the ability to:
- Naturally support the immune system to identify and regulate abnormal cell growth
- Reduce the symptoms of their cancer
- Reduce the symptoms caused by their chemotherapy or radiation treatments
- Complete their conventional course of treatment and destroy its tumor targets
- Support rapid recovery from invasive treatments
- Manage secondary symptoms and conditions related to cancer diagnosis, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, unhealthy weight, joint discomfort, sleep disturbance, fatigue, and depression
- Support post-conventional care detoxification
- Naturally reduce the risk of cancer recurrence
- Create a lifestyle plan focused on healthy eating, physical activity, relaxation, quality time with friends and family, prayer and meditation to cultivate appreciation and a sense of hope and possibility, all of which promote overall wellness and strengthen the ability to complete conventional care and progress to recovery and survivorship.
- Provide ongoing support for physical and emotional cancer survivor wellness
Cancer patients who are considering working with a Naturopathic Oncologist might find the information under “For Physicians” helpful as well.